Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyl's, or leathers. Iron may scorch leathers and suedes.
1. Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners.
2. Preheat iron to medium heat. Make sure the "steam" option is turned off. On heat-seal machine 175 C /cotton/ maximum pressure.
3. Place the patch on garment glue side down (peel the protective paper first).
4. Cover with thin white cloth or towel, we recommend silicon paper (backing paper).
5. With home iron, keep the pressure on for 35-45 seconds; 25 seconds for the heat-sealing machine on a hard surface, Do NOT run iron, Hold in one spot for some time! Big patches please start pressing from the centre to the edges of a patch. After this please press once again edges of a patch - about 5 sec.
6. Let cool, then turn garment inside-out and iron on the reverse side for 15 seconds.
7. Laundry Instructions-Turn shirt inside-out. Cold wash, Gentle cycle, Drip dry. Do NOT put the garment in the dryer! Do NOT bleach. First washing of the pressed patch can take place after 48 hrs. Give a few stitches on the patch edge to keep it for a long time.
Please pay attention to all plastic elements in a nearby of a patch-hot iron may damage them!!!
Patches can be sewn onto fabric or garments with a single or double stitch. If adherence is not perfect, please repeat action step 5 and 6