Get amazing value with our high premium quality, Hefty Smurfs embroidered iron on patch.
This Patch Measures Approximately: Small size - 40 mm (1.57 inches) x 75 mm (2.95 inches); Medium size - 45 mm (1.77 inches) x 80 mm (3.15 inch); Large size - 50 mm (1.96 inches) x 90 mm (3.54 inches)
Can be either ironed on or sewn to coats, jackets, jeans, pencil cases, shirts, caps and just about anything else you can think of.
Ironing on your patch is very simple, each patch has a high grade heat seal backing, and comes with full instructions.
Hefty Smurfs Embroidered Patches Sew On Iron On
Do NOT use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyl's, or leathers. Iron may scorch leathers and suede's.
1. Set setting on home iron at Cotton-Linen; on heat-seal machine 300F maximum pressure. Make sure the "steam" option is turned off, and that your iron isn't full of water.
2. Place applique on garment glue side down
3. Cover with thin white cloth or towel.
4. With home iron, keep pressure on for 25-35 seconds; 20 seconds for heat-seal machine -Do NOT run iron, Hold in one spot for some time!!!
5. Let cool.Then turn garment inside-out and iron on reverse side.
6. Laundry Instructions-Turn shirt inside-out.Cold wash, Gentle cycle, Drip dry. -Do NOT put the garment in the dryer!!! Do NOT bleach.
Patches can be sewn onto fabric or garments with a single or double stitch by sewing along the border of the patch.