- Get amazing value with our high premium quality, Personalised Minnie Name custom embroidered iron on patch.
- Custom Text patch is suitable for name tags. We recommend up to 10-12 characters for the large size, the more letters you have on the patch, the smaller the print will be. Your requested text will be adjusted in size to fit the patch.
- Patches Measures Approximately: Small - 60 mm (2.36 inches) x 70 mm (2.75 inch); Medium 90 mm (3.54inches) x 80 mm (3.14 inches); Large - 100 mm (3.93 inches) x 86 mm (3.85 inches). Please ask for any quantity, size or colour.
- Please ask for any quantity, size or colour. This product is made by us in the UK.
- Can be either ironed on or sewn to coats, jackets, jeans, pencil cases, shirts, caps and just about anything else you can think of.
- Ironing on your patch is very simple, each patch has a high-grade heat seal backing, and comes with full instructions.
- Our aim is to develop the greatest range of patches and other goodies on eBay, please follow our shop to keep up to date with all the latest additions.
- To Order, please buy the required quantity, add message to seller or email letting us know:
1. Color of patch (background - see the picture for available options) - default is white
2. Color of border - default is black
3. Color of text for custom colour - ask for any colour - default is black (for glow in dark colours see the pictures)
4. Text on patch
5. Font choice (see the picture for font sample)
Personalised Minnie Name Embroidered Patches Iron On Girls Patch Boys Sc
Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyl's, or leathers. Iron may scorch leathers and suedes.
1. Set setting on home iron at Cotton-Linen; on heat-seal machine 300F maximum pressure. Make sure the "steam" option is turned off, and that your iron isn't full of water.
2. Place applique on garment glue side down
3. Cover with thin white cloth or towel.
4. With home iron, keep the pressure on for 25-35 seconds; 20 seconds for the heat-seal machine -Do NOT run iron, Hold in one spot for some time!!!
5. Let cool.Then turn garment inside-out and iron on reverse side.
6. Laundry Instructions-Turn shirt inside-out.Cold wash, Gentle cycle, Drip dry. -Do NOT put the garment in the dryer!!! Do NOT bleach.
Patches can be sewn onto fabric or garments with a single or double stitch by sewing along the border of the patch.